My new JZX110 from Aussie

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
davealdworth

Re: My new JZX110 from Aussie

Post by davealdworth »

Cheers. Its a fully built 3.1L 2jzgte (as the engine builders say). It will take 24+psi all day apparently (hope I don't end up proving that wrong). Specs on this (if anyone cares)

Full supertech valvetrain including shimless buckets and dual valve springs
Supertech 1mm oversized valves intake and exhast
1.6mm HKS head gasket
1mm oversized CP pistons
BC forged rods
ARP stud conversion for head and main caps
Pro Gram billet main caps
factory crankshaft
BC cams 264 in/ex
BC cam gears
Greddy timing belt
Hypertune intake manifold with 90mm street TB and fuel rail
1000cc ID injectors to be tuned in package 1
2000cc ID injectors to be tuned in package 2
Superspark coils
TRD thermo
Ross tuffbond harmonic
Greddy pulley kit now fitted

Turbo to be fitted is the HKS T04 single turbo kit

Powered by a platinum PS2000 Haltech

Heaps of people shake when I say BC but all the tuners here have said that the only difference is the anodising on the parts that is the difference. The BC gear has been know to outperform alot of the bigger breeds and the supertech set up is used in the Powerhouse Racing motors and well Hypertune, who can say no to Hypertune.

Will update with the full swap when the time comes to get this done. Still waiting for the car to hurry up and get registered. Still at Top Secret getting registered and complied.

And another little surprise arrived today thanks to Nick at NST. More to come

murdoko

Post by murdoko »

High roller!

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

Haha not really just don't like using parts that are prone to failure. Took a bit of saving to get this all sorted and patience. Just want to do something a bit different to the rest and get the 2jz squeezed in there with a nice little snail on the side.

also picked up these from Nick

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

Just got off the phone to the importer a week ago said around 2 weeks today said 3 weeks due to the fact that the people who removed the car from the container ripped the front lip off the car. Resulting in Top Secret replacing it and getting it fitted properly again. Furthermore its at 85mm from the ground and farking loud but his accounts thanks to what was confirmed as a Ti exhaust courtesy of Amuse. Good signs for me. Starting to get impatient but loving the pics he sends through. Will update further soon

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

nice seat! let me know how they feel in the car. Was tempted to buy a set one day for mine.

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

theyre like any Bride, tight in the right places and really hold you in no matter how fast or sideways your hitting the corners and super light 6 if your lucky kg each. These ones in particular are the cusco colaboration ones, no difference to the standard stradia 2 just extra branding

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

Righty so here's a bit of an update. Car still hasn't got to my door yet due to damage done by someone when it was removed from the boat. So was told last week it would be another couple of weeks so it can all be repaired and complied and the such. Here are a few shots of the car once it got t the importers place before compliance. I've been informed that the bumper is now fixed but more photos will come once compliance has been completed. TS give the car a full detail, polish all the pipes and the such, and then a photo shoot with videos and the lot.

Here's the damage. Front lip and bumper damage

Some shots of the car and don't worry about the gay wheels, thats already sorted
Last edited by davealdworth on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

Looks good, what wheels have you bought for it?
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

I was going to fit Advan TCIIIs but they don't come in 19's or i the right offsets. Decided on a big wheel to help pick it up off the ground another half inch or so settled on the Advan Racing GT wheel and getting them sprayed in blood red

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

Sooooo another small update. Car still hasn't got to my door. My importer has said another week, but at this rate it will be another week then another. The car is complied and registered so that's a good thing they are just doing the full servicing on it. Apparently now the damaged bumper is replaced (doesn't matter much though Vertex have kindly finished making my full bumper and it's on the boat) Was going to get it through NST but never heard back about the price so bought direct from my supplier in Japan genuine vertex front kit for a whole $750 brand new with shipping.

And today finally got confirmation of my order for the wheels . They are around 3-4 weeks away from Japan so all going well they arrive around when the car should be here. So another day not so light on the wallet but better knowing that I only have to get tyres and my brake kits then it's all ready for the 2jgte conversion if I still go ahead with it.

Since I've been waiting around for this thing to finally get to Adelaide I've been messing around with sketches of how I'm going to lay this bad boy out. When I get back home after my shift I'm going to be seeing a mate who is a god at everything painting and hammer out a way to get blood red all over this baby but in a subtle way