2jzge to gte conversion

If having a JZ engine just isnt enough...
Looonie

Re: 2jzge to gte conversion

Post by Looonie »

twojayzeejza wrote:will i need to swap the sumps over or will the aristo sump fit the supra?
Aristo is front sump, Supra is rear sump. So you'll need a turbo rear sump with oil pickup for your turbo motor to go into the Supra.

Or you can drill out the pre-marked template on the NA sump for the oil return, tap the two bolt holes and bolt on a oil return from turbo motor.

PSIBRG

Post by PSIBRG »

twojayzeejza wrote:will i need to swap the sumps over or will the aristo sump fit the supra?
I call dibs on your Aristo sump if ya want to sell it! ;)
JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

twojayzeejza

Post by twojayzeejza »

Looonie wrote:
Aristo is front sump, Supra is rear sump. So you'll need a turbo rear sump with oil pickup for your turbo motor to go into the Supra.

Or you can drill out the pre-marked template on the NA sump for the oil return, tap the two bolt holes and bolt on a oil return from turbo motor.
wicked so with easy changes to NA sump it will work?
Toyota Supra JZA80 1996 manual turbo

twojayzeejza

Post by twojayzeejza »

PSIBRG wrote:
I call dibs on your Aristo sump if ya want to sell it! ;)
it will prob be going on the NA motor haha

twojayzeejza

Post by twojayzeejza »

so anyone have any good tips for wiring u the aristo into supra, as the supra doesnt have a seperate engine loom and will the aristo have the wiring for things like the speed sensitive steering i discovered the supra has ???

MrOizo

Post by MrOizo »

Some thing the supra's have that no other JZ's had is a oil low light in the sump. I guess this could be wired up if you really wanted this feature.

There are plenty of resources online like supramania.com, supras.nl, turbosupras.com and supraforums.com. pleant of wiring diagrams. Its best to get the wiring diagrams for the Aristo, JZA80 Turbo and non-turbo.

Wiring diagrams for JZA80 are here: http://www.turbosupras.com/pdfs/JZA80%2 ... agrams.pdf

ryanfels

Post by ryanfels »

I have wiring diagrams for the aristo, if you want them, PM me