Weekday Cruise (dec) or end of nov (JZX NZ MEET)

Discussion of JZX NZ meets and other events

Moderator: PowderJZX

PowderJZX

Weekday Cruise (dec) or end of nov (JZX NZ MEET)

Post by PowderJZX »

Hey guys just wondering what days you guys are working so we can plan something during the weekday like a day cruise, if its a sat, i wont be able to come but can go after 6pm for a cruise so so yea

was thinking either wed thurs or fri

also, i was thinking of having a meet with other clubs as well, make it monthly.. what do you guys think? jzx + other clubs e.g. ae86, altezza etc..

also for skid day, what about early january?

regards,
Thomas
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

l SIC l

Re: Weekday Cruise (dec) or end of nov (JZX NZ MEET)

Post by l SIC l »

Yeah, I'll go to whatever. Thursday or Friday would be better weekdays for most people I'd think though.

I like the idea of including other clubs sometimes, especially if it helps us with much needed numbers to get events off the ground... if you're looking at doing a skid day in January, I'm sure we'd be better off looking ahead to a track day instead :) That way we can try get together with some other Toyota clubs and maybe we can make up bigger numbers to make these events more affordable! So essiting :)
1995 Toyota Supra - Twin-turbo - 6-speed - Aerotop
No ABS. No Traction Control.

Max Power

Post by Max Power »

Bit far for me to go for weekly meets. However whats the plans for a skid day? Would be keen to head up early next year for a play on that Hampton skid pan

l SIC l

Post by l SIC l »

If we join up with another club for the day, it could bring down the costs to rent a track sometime next year... that way we can get some track work done :) If not, then we'll organize a skid pan day... still a bit of time to work things out and what people want to do though.
1995 Toyota Supra - Twin-turbo - 6-speed - Aerotop
No ABS. No Traction Control.