4 n R Discussion Thread

Discussion of JZX NZ meets and other events

Moderator: PowderJZX

WATDA

Re: 4 n R Discussion Thread

Post by WATDA »

Alot of real good points here. Me personally cant really see the point in doing car shows anymore, have done quite a few in my younger years but paying someone to show my car doesnt appeal as much anymore.
When you do a club display you want a good seletion of cars to represent the club as a whole. That might mean that not all the cars are up to hellla flusssh stanced etc etc standard but atleast it represents the club. Dont style a stand to a trend as everyone has individual tastes and ideas in modifications.
There are enough individual awesome cars here to make a decent stand.

PowderJZX

Post by PowderJZX »

I like the list above but why not throw a couple of others in there - Nicks Altezza, SIC Supra and that monster V8 TT Soarer. Perhaps you might be able to appeal to a wider audience with with an Altezza, Supra and Soarer in the mix? I know it would make me look twice...
its a JZX Club.. but saying that we teamed up with you guys, i have decided to enter you guys as well if you guys can make 5 cars of each e.g. 5 car sfor aristo, 5 for supra and a few from soarers and we'll se how it goes.... my plan was keeping all of them together, in one line, or opposite to each other.
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

FreshlyWhipped

Post by FreshlyWhipped »

Just a thought... Anyone asked Mel? Is she even a club member..? http://teamblink.wordpress.com/