Lay off it.

Discussion of JZX NZ meets and other events

Moderator: PowderJZX

han16

Lay off it.

Post by han16 »

Is something going to happen about that shit at the end of the meet last night? I'm all for antics in a car just not on public roads under our club banner. It gives us a bad image not only to other clubs but the public and most importantly the police. If people can't control their right foot at meets then they shouldn't be allowed to meets. I really enjoy meeting up with the JZX crew and to see it being ruined in such primitive ways is not only retarded but disappointing.

Personally I don't want to bring my pride and joy out if its going to be surrounded by fools that act like the morons did last night leaving Kelly Taltons. Whats worse is our sponsors attended to see all these idiots acting as such, how did that look?

Honestly next time I'm going to write these guys rego's/car type down and pass it on to the police.

Tofu

Re: Lay off it.

Post by Tofu »

These sorts of antics are the exact reason why I gave up on turning up to meets with other clubs. It puts nothing but a negative image not only on the club but enforces the whole 'boyracer' stereotype in the public/laws eye. Meets are an excellent way to put a name to a face and to get us off the computer and mingling in person, however it's the small percentage of idiots who ruin it for everybody and risk us having to cancel these meets all together.

If you are doing it then grow the hell up. If not then keep up the great work on putting out a positive image for JZX NZ.

Han16, please take down any registrations next time and name/shame them if it happens again.

VR25

Post by VR25 »

I agree with both previous post's . The problem doesn't stem from the JZX member's who as far as i know are totally responsible and show a respect and discipline at these meets . The amount of non JZX rides that showed up during the night show that the club is allowing anything that can successfully drive the distance can join ion the fun . I'm the first to admit that I'm not a regular attendee , but thats exactly for the reason that some people are out of control . I value my reputation , and simply will now confirm that if that the JZX administration don't sort it out quickly , you will lose my support and probably the majority of the real x chassis members.

:x :x

l SIC l

Post by l SIC l »

Ok, to be fair the problem wasn't with our boys... it is with the other group that have decided that they want to show up at the exact same place and time as our meets. I reckon it could just be an effort to get rid of us because they know we don't portray that sort of behavior and will probably move on if they just continue doing what they are doing... I may be looking too far into this, but then again I might not be... the only way to sort this problem out is to write down their registrations or capture them on video along with the plate if possible.

First of all we could ask some of them via Facebook to spread the word through their group that they have to behave at these meets or further action will have to be taken as a necessary precaution in order to uphold our club's reputation... if this doesn't work, our club will just be branded as another bunch of street racers and thereby ending our club all together.

Harsh, but true :(
1995 Toyota Supra - Twin-turbo - 6-speed - Aerotop
No ABS. No Traction Control.

han16

Post by han16 »

I'm not really in the mood for second chances, we need to be strict. Drive the message home right away.

Alex

Post by Alex »

DRAMA! so what actually happend?

FLAWLES

Post by FLAWLES »

cant of been me wasnt there :roll:

to soon?

but yea grab details and go from there, no use whinging on a forum, just get it done
curb |kərb| kerb
noun
1 a stone or concrete edging to a street or path.
2 a check or restraint on something
3 a concrete construction used to help rotate your car
4 a tempting shortcut

lofreq

Post by lofreq »

jzx only, invite only, or im out, simple as that.

PSIBRG

Post by PSIBRG »

lofreq wrote:jzx only, invite only, or im out, simple as that.
+1, keep it to our boys only. This is JZX NZ not Boyracers United.
JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

han16

Post by han16 »

FLAWLES wrote:cant of been me wasnt there :roll:

to soon?

but yea grab details and go from there, no use whinging on a forum, just get it done
Not really meaning to sound like I'm having a whing, just wanted to sort this out before anything regrettable happened. Ie loosing a sponsor.