CannonBall Run

Discussion of JZX NZ meets and other events

Moderator: PowderJZX

Tofu

CannonBall Run

Post by Tofu »

Saturday February 15th 2014..... Lock it in....

The biggest and baddest is back, Japanese Rocketships, Exotic Supercars and Monster V8’s wage war on the streets for the 2014 CannonBall Run.

The theme for this year’s event is “Mad Max 2 – The Road Warrior”. With a battle for the top spot imminent and to the winners go the spoils. Get your leather clad outfits ready and your road weapons of mass destruction prepped…. Its gana be epic.

This year’s event will be based around the Auckland area with us finishing at the newly updated Pukekohe Race Track for some afternoon racing and fun. We will also be holding our famous afterparty there as well... Meal tickets are optional and available online with your ticket.

Pukekohe:
Yes you will be able to take your vehicle on the track, no matter what type of vehicle you have or how slow it's going to go. We will section the slower and faster vehicles into groups. If you have Helmets and/or Race suits please bring them, Safety First. We will be there for a few hours, so you'll get a decent amount of track time.

The Finer Details:
When you turn up in the morning you will be given a “Mission Pack” which will have maps and info for everything you need to do on the day. You won’t know much about what you’re doing on the day till then, that’s part of the fun.

About 3 weeks out from the event you will receive your Competitor Information Email that will let you know what you will need to bring on the day… Camera, pen, rubber chicken… That sort of thing.

1-2 weeks out your official sticker packs will turn up, if you are able to pick-up from us please let us know as our freight costs are HUGE… and it would help heaps.

If you want to know what to expect just have a look at the photos and videos from the past events, but nothing can prepare you for the real thing.

To purchase tickets go to: http://www.aucklandmotorsport.co.nz/home/

See you there

Add us on facebook - Auckland Motorsport Ltd
So who's going?

lolyf

Re: CannonBall Run

Post by lolyf »

I am.
I suoprt pulik ejukashun!

JZ14

Post by JZ14 »

I'm guessing you have to run those gay stickers?

lolyf

Post by lolyf »

Yus
I suoprt pulik ejukashun!

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

See you there lolyf!

xMRWHIPPIEx

Post by xMRWHIPPIEx »

bumping this thread, is anyone doing the cannonball run this year?

the theme is USA Frat Party.

any thoughts on last years event? i've never been to one of these before.
Jack of not much, master of fuck all

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

unfortunately I can't make it this year. I've done two events in the past and had plenty of fun - definitely worth the price.

Lauralow

CannonBall Run

Post by Lauralow »

I voted yes for the dallas cannonball, I did the last one in my mirage and I had a blast.

___
NEW XRumer 12.0.19: revolutional method in SEO and SMM