Toyota NZ Ltd Taupo Track day March 17 .

Discussion of JZX NZ meets and other events

Moderator: PowderJZX

VR25

Toyota NZ Ltd Taupo Track day March 17 .

Post by VR25 »

Toyota NZ are having an inaugural Track Day at Taupo Race Track on the 17th of March .

This is a Toyota only day ( no other makes ) so get your skates on and book your place NOW !!.

The event will be supervised by Playday on track , whom i'm sure you should all be familiar with . Toyota NZ are obviously there with there motorsport teams , drivers etc .
Cost is $110 incl GST each and this will be a great day if you've not done a day before as there will be lots of newbies I'm sure.

Register here http://www.playdayontrack.co.nz/format.html

Some instructions from Playday on Track:

REGISTRATION DETAILS - DO THIS ASAP OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT!!!

Pay by direct credit to PLAYDAY, 03 0698 0485598 00 giving your name as the reference.

Please drop us a quick email once you have made the payment ( parts@nst.co.nz ) just to ensure we have matched the payment correctly.

playday@playdayontrack.co.nz (YOU MUST EMAIL THE EVENT YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR - EG: TAUPO 17TH MARCH)

We will email you as soon as your payment appears in our account, to confirm your place at the event. Please DO NOT phone or text the confirmation of your payment.

About 1 week before the event we will send an email to everybody who has paid, with further details of the day.

I want to see some JZXNZ crew here OK !

m989

Re: Toyota NZ Ltd Taupo Track day March 17 .

Post by m989 »

Will drifting be allowed?

archon

Re: Toyota NZ Ltd Taupo Track day March 17 .

Post by archon »

m989 wrote:Will drifting be allowed?
I'd say no... playday never run drift days, and it costs a fair chunk extra to hire the track for one.
You can sneak in some sideways corner exits, but they'll kick you off if you start busting out the Scandinavian flick before each corner...