PLEASE READ - Before asking/posting

Genuine Toyota parts, Performance Parts, Tires, Servicing etc..

Moderators: PowderJZX, xnickx, VR25

xnickx

PLEASE READ - Before asking/posting

Post by xnickx »

For all parts enquiries, please DO NOT send PMs or ask via the forum posts, they will be ignored

Not to mention PMs can easily get lost, misplaced etc where in the email they are all safe and I can get all details needed and my inbox needs clearing on a weekly basis >.<
Also if prices change (as they do especially with parts that need to come in from Japan etc) and the prices are listed, some times I can't match the prices listed due to exchange rates etc, hence why we will not be posting prices on the forums.

So please, for future info/pricing etc, please send them all to:
nick@nst.co.nz

For all enquiries, please include the following in the email:
Name -
Club - (JZXNZ)
Username -
Chassis number or rego of vehicle -

All PMs for parts pricing will be replied to with just this link.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Before ordering please understand the following points:
1) All New Zealand orders will attract GST (15.0%) regardless if your on holiday from another country or local.
2) GST will only be excluded on orders that are exported to another country straight out from here. Instant 15.0% savings!
3) With all International Courier services, please leave a daytime delivery address and contact number, as if the courier can't deliver the item, or get in touch with you, the item WILL be returned to me, and to reship the item will be at your cost.

Picking up:
Please send me an email to confirm I have what you want etc, and feel free to pop down and see me to collect your goods.
For pickups, I require:
Name -
Contact number -
Chassis number/rego -

Address:
Corner Target Road and Link Drive,
Wairau Park,
Auckland 0620
(Entrance on Target Road, park by the large red TRD signage, can't miss it)

Japan Orders
All orders that need to be procured in from Japan will REQUIRE a minimum 50% deposit to get the order rolling, without the deposit the system we run here will not let us order the parts in for you (applies to all genuine, TRD, Cusco etc parts)

When ordering please supply:
Name -
Screen name -
Delivery address -
Phone number - (with international codes if your overseas)

Credit card number -
Credit card expiry -
Name on card -

Frame number of car or rego:
JZX90-xxxxxxx / ABC123
Internet Banking
ASB Bank - Wairau Branch
Account name - North Shore Toyota
Account number - 12-3119-0032310-000
References - PARTS + (to be supplied)

Send all those details to:
nick@nst.co.nz / parts@nst.co.nz

The email is secure for all credit card details etc and gets deleted when I'm done charging it out. If you feel uncomfortable passing it through email you can ring uson:
Overseas - 0064-9444-8825
Remember NZ is GMT + 12 and we usually here from 8am to 5pm.
Others have chosen to email the card number, and PM the expiry date and name on the card through these forums, feel free to do that aswell :D

Shipping Calculator
http://www.nzpost.co.nz/Cultures/en-NZ/Onl...nationalParcels
Select your country as the destination and your estimated dimensions and weight.
Allow a little bit here and there for packing as I always ensure all parts that leave here are wrapped to avoid any problems upon arrival.
Should only be used as a rough guidance.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions should you have any.

Please note
We do not make anything out of these sales personally, we mearly offer this deal as an incentive for JZX-NZ VIP members :D

Regards,