Central locking problem

When driving your car just isn't enough...
PSIBRG

Central locking problem

Post by PSIBRG »

My car has just developed a lil central locking bug. Auto-lock still works on all doors as I drive off. Locking the drivers door with the key locks all 4 doors. However unlocking the drivers door ONLY unlocks the drivers door :| Anyone have any idea whats wrong?
JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

PSIBRG

Re: Central locking problem

Post by PSIBRG »

Never mind, it fixed itself :roll:
JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

Sounds a bit like my Honda, If I use the alarm remote to unlock the doors, they all unlock no probs, if I use the remote to lock the doors, only the drivers door locks. If I use the central locking button in the car it works both ways no probs. Still hasn't fixed itself :)

freshez

Post by freshez »

Anyone have any ideas as to why my auto-lock has just randomly started working again? It used to always work when the car had NO aftermarket alarm/immobiliser, just the stock central locking key remote. Then after it was fitted with the alarm the car never auto-locked itself so I just figured that they had disabled it upon install. No biggie, didn't really phase me. Now just last week when I decide to update the headunit auto-lock starts working again. There is no dodgy wiring with the headunit as I wired it up using harness' to keep it clean.
Can anyone shed any light as to why it might be doing this?