Repaint

No body likes an ugly duckling...
PowderJZX

Repaint

Post by PowderJZX »

Hi guyz, i've got a mate who repaints and panel beats for 200 per panel.. he resprayed my front bonnet and its good as new.. matched as well you might wanna check it out.. its in ashfield drive off diana drive.. its called manila motors panelbeating.. i can setup a meeting or somthing..
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

VR25

Re: Repaint

Post by VR25 »

R U serious Thomas !! , known these guy's for years . I don't think I'd trust them to change my wiper refills .

I have a network of repairer's who do excellent work ( with warranty ) who would be more than happy to help members . Mention my name and they will usually provide a courtesy car as well .

PowderJZX

Re: Repaint

Post by PowderJZX »

VR25 wrote:R U serious Thomas !! , known these guy's for years . I don't think I'd trust them to change my wiper refills .

I have a network of repairer's who do excellent work ( with warranty ) who would be more than happy to help members . Mention my name and they will usually provide a courtesy car as well .
there's 2 shops.. manila motors mechanical thingy and manilamotors panelbeating..

haha you mean the workshop? haha that guy ed ruins everything.. i know what you mean.. he's only working there because roland is helpung him..haha - haven't done any mechanical stuff with them.. coz brother got his cambelt replaced but forgot to put the washers...don't trust them either.. but the the panel beater is his son's new shop i think... he can do a pretty good job..

ooooHHH can you please post your network here :P thanks:) im keen
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."