Ct15b highflow

If having a JZ engine just isnt enough...
ch4sernz

Re: Ct15b highflow

Post by ch4sernz »

FLAWLES wrote:
ch4sernz wrote:
My current plan is to go through Murch and get my spare highflowed. Just trying to get some more information on past set ups he has done.

I understand he has been looking at fitting holset cores to them?
unsure on the holset core, but he is a magician when it comes to retro fitting things

cutting his way in and welding his way out

another good chap to talk to is Chris @ alltech he is also the mantis with all things turbo
( logan your work should use them for all your boch diesel equipment and garrett stuff so cheap )
I was so sure there was more NZ high flows running around...

John Deeres don't eat turbos! Haha and all our diesel stuff is stanadyne through raglan diesel.

slipwaysailplane

Post by slipwaysailplane »

Very interested in the high flow option flawles, please Pm me some dets? that or the tomei kit, but would rather local if I have too

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

on a side note to the whole high flowing of the turbo what about the actuator? What upgrades are available for this set up? No points upgrading the turbo core if your not going to match it with a stronger actuator right?

ch4sernz

Post by ch4sernz »

There is a one bar hks upgraded actuator available from yahoo Japan from memory I think flawles runs one of these.

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

ch4sernz wrote:There is a one bar hks upgraded actuator available from yahoo Japan from memory I think flawles runs one of these.
Yea I've heard that HKS make on that is adjustable from 0.8bar to 1.2 bar or a similar range

slipwaysailplane

Actuator spring too soft or something?

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

Stock actuator doesn't hold boost well with the extra flow. North Shore Toyota stock the hks hardened actuator for the CT15b. From what I recall they're about $250.00

slipwaysailplane

Could you not wack an extra spring on the arm? Looks like the hks actuators are around 11000JPY. Not to bad