My JZX110's

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
davealdworth

Re: My JZX110's

Post by davealdworth »

i'm getting to that lol. Hopefully next time I'm home I can get one. It's been a bit hard when my weekends have been all filled up lately. Wont get any driving one's while the clutch is shagged but can get some other idle and revving ones hopefully in a few weeks (not back home for another 5 weeks thanks to work)

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

Saw my ex110 today. Sold it 3 weeks ago, now its on CR kais. Looks awesome!

dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

Its been a while since an update so I thought I'd do one now.

I've bought a few x-chassis since I sold my white IR-V (which is now manual). In June I bought a white JZX110 wagon which @PSIBRG bought after a week of owning it. Then I bought a GX100 chaser from turners which I sold later on as well (such a comfy car). Then a couple of months back, I convinced a close friend of mine to buy a nice facelift JZX110 IR-S on trademe. Then, around 3 months ago, my JZX90 finally got complied after months of waiting. The first compliance shop I took it to was pretty useless and wasted my time. It sat there for a couple months collecting dust, then my mate Adeel (aka @lolyf ) helped me out and referred me to a compliance shop in Otahuhu. It sat there for 2-3 months but those guys were actually doing stuff with the car, like alignments (which had to be done 3 times!), doing other stuff to get LVV cert etc. Once it was complied, I was driving it around and enjoying it. It was such a fun car as it was my first manual turbo JZX. Then I sold that about 2 weeks ago. Recently I bought another JZX110. This time I bought a GT-B with full leather seats. Its an awesome sleeper. It also came with a chrome grill which I swapped on to the silver 110.

Here are some photo's of the GT-B:

Here's a photo of the chrome grill on the silver 110. Looks so much better now.

dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

PowderJZX

Post by PowderJZX »

Love the collection man! and that grill on the silver car ♪
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

yakuza

Re: My JZX's

Post by yakuza »

Latest JZX added to the family is a new JZX100 chaser Tourer V. Bought a set of CR Kai's for it in dark polish colour.

Here's some photos:

All 3 parked together
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933