Gizza turn ow - JZX110

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
PSIBRG

Re: Gizza turn ow - JZX110

Post by PSIBRG »

Wouldn't Moonlight add their own mark up on top of it if they deal through Ewan? Better to cut out the middle man I reckon. Ewan has a container due to be loaded in a few weeks too so if you don't mind waiting for it to arrive shipping will be cheap (I've got a set of 4 heavy ass 18x9 and 18x10's in there and it's costing me $200)
JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

PSIBRG wrote:Wouldn't Moonlight add their own mark up on top of it if they deal through Ewan? Better to cut out the middle man I reckon. Ewan has a container due to be loaded in a few weeks too so if you don't mind waiting for it to arrive shipping will be cheap (I've got a set of 4 heavy ass 18x9 and 18x10's in there and it's costing me $200)
Yeah but I emailed Ewan and he sent it to Moonlight so dunno, see whhat price the come back with, I have also emailed streeter

ryanfels

Post by ryanfels »

PSIBRG wrote:Wouldn't Moonlight add their own mark up on top of it if they deal through Ewan? Better to cut out the middle man I reckon. Ewan has a container due to be loaded in a few weeks too so if you don't mind waiting for it to arrive shipping will be cheap (I've got a set of 4 heavy ass 18x9 and 18x10's in there and it's costing me $200)
Moonlight and Ewan are working together now and there is no mark up on it, its all the same pricing, just a faster response now

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

ryanfels wrote:
Moonlight and Ewan are working together now and there is no mark up on it, its all the same pricing, just a faster response now
lol, I got a fast reply about looking for the tail lights, not so fast with a price :)

ryanfels

Post by ryanfels »

shweatypox wrote:
ryanfels wrote:
lol, I got a fast reply about looking for the tail lights, not so fast with a price :)
If its a Yahoo Auction, they will get back to you pretty quick (within the hr or 2 usually) but dealing outside yahoo can be a different story if they havent delt with the company before

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

Yay, got my girl back all fixed up, had the sensors removed, sticker removed and holes filled while she was there, front lip arrives next week, front sensor removal and then front mount intercooler goes on :D

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

Good job !!!!
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

I just realised that your car has chrome on top of the number plate around the Toyota badge. Maybe because its a GT-B?
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

yakuza wrote:I just realised that your car has chrome on top of the number plate around the Toyota badge. Maybe because its a GT-B?
Yeah, I noticed all the other 110's I see have painted ones, Grande model maybe?

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

Some came out with them some didn't. Grande, GT-b, IR-V IR-S doesn't matter just differing colours. Same as the door handles, some come out with them the same colour as the car some chrome