Re: Gizza turn ow - JZX110

Post by shweatypox »

Tofu wrote:^ Fitted! I like!
:D

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

Hey Doug

thanks for bumping up the price on the jzx110 bodykit hahahahahahah :)

all good. I think the guy im buying it off gave his original bodykit to some guy thats making moulds. I'm sure you can ask him for a quote. when i go and pick the kit up tomorrow i'll get a number for you so u can call him directly. you might get a better deal.

peace.

wahid awan
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

haha, no worries :D
Sounds good bro, let me know

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

shweatypox wrote:haha, no worries :D
Sounds good bro, let me know
The side skirts are huge, they look pretty cool though. Unfortunately the guy doesnt sell molds, you can always get them through hayatonka though. You can get vertex side skirts for like 14000yen not including shipping though
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

No biggie, I think Ill just stick to my original plan and bring in a whole car with all the goodies :D

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

shweatypox wrote:No biggie, I think Ill just stick to my original plan and bring in a whole car with all the goodies :D
I was thinking of importing a damaged JZX100 manual and using the gearbox and all the other parts to convert my JZX110 to a manual, but i then realized that the parts and the gearbox are slightly different between the two models
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

yakuza wrote:
shweatypox wrote:No biggie, I think Ill just stick to my original plan and bring in a whole car with all the goodies :D
I was thinking of importing a damaged JZX100 manual and using the gearbox and all the other parts to convert my JZX110 to a manual, but i then realized that the parts and the gearbox are slightly different between the two models
Yeah they are a little, I think Tristan had a problem mounting the actual 110 r154 in his car and the 100 r154 was a better fit, not sure, Ill ask him when I get to that stage :)

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

The damage :(

murdoko

Post by murdoko »

Ouch!
shweatypox wrote:
yakuza wrote:
Yeah they are a little, I think Tristan had a problem mounting the actual 110 r154 in his car and the 100 r154 was a better fit, not sure, Ill ask him when I get to that stage :)
the 110 box fits perfect. The 110 box that i bought, however, was a bit noisy and feels thrashed. I suspect the main bearing was about to go so Jason from Japspares replaced it with the x100 box. the x100 box will sit about 10mm further back but won't be noticeable.

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

ouch, how did that happen?
doesn't look like a major.. some panelbeating, a new tail light and she'll be mint again :)

much of the marking looks like it'll come out with a cut and polish :)