Ethans JZA80

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
DoriBippu

Re: Ethans JZA80

Post by DoriBippu »

Nice Supra mate,

Hit us up if your going to cruise down the line for a meet sometime mate, and ill be keen to follow suit in the 110.

Good to see more JZ's popping up in Whangrarei.
2000 JZX110 Mark2 I-RV

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

Alex wrote:if you want custom headers.. sincos your man. and forum discount :)
his work is the best!
will do thanks for the advice
PSIBRG wrote:
FLAWLES wrote:theres a dude in ozzy who has suposidly made a set of headers for a jza80 that has made alot of hp, i thought the link was on this site but i can not find it
You mean this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ayeht6K9E

http://www.katsutadaiworks.com/extractors-2jz-ge
found a dyno run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sSAaBb- ... detailpage

what do you guys think of them?
DoriBippu wrote:Nice Supra mate,

Hit us up if your going to cruise down the line for a meet sometime mate, and ill be keen to follow suit in the 110.

Good to see more JZ's popping up in Whangrarei.
sounds good next time i come down to auckland (im guessing your in auckland) it will be to get the work done so will bee keen as for cruise. very keen to see a jzx110

DoriBippu

Post by DoriBippu »

Im also based in whangarei mate!

Let me know if you want to have a cruise, down to a cruise. or something. Hahaha. Could meet up here and head down.

I used to have that slammed green V8 soarer, used to see you round quite a bit.
2000 JZX110 Mark2 I-RV

Alex

Post by Alex »

those extractors look ok.. good luck getting anything from katsudai.. the guy isn't making stuff much anymore from what ive heard. plus shipping would add on another.. 80 dollars ish.
anyway, why wouldn't you support the local guy who's work is better and gives us a forum discount?
:?

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

DoriBippu wrote:Im also based in whangarei mate!

Let me know if you want to have a cruise, down to a cruise. or something. Hahaha. Could meet up here and head down.

I used to have that slammed green V8 soarer, used to see you round quite a bit.
very keen for a meet up fri night if your not busy ( i no the top model final is on :D) it would be nice to see a jzx110. is there any one elce that could come?. were you out sandys bay a wile ago in the v8. i was in mine didn't have rims on yet. and we both had fun getting over the speed bump
Alex wrote:those extractors look ok.. good luck getting anything from katsudai.. the guy isn't making stuff much anymore from what ive heard. plus shipping would add on another.. 80 dollars ish.
anyway, why wouldn't you support the local guy who's work is better and gives us a forum discount?
:?
that was the plan to give them the pic and details and get them to copy it the best they can. but still havent decided on what style to get any help would be grate. i like the look of them from above its a lot like the top 2j ge pic

Alex

Post by Alex »

heres some mike did for a 4 cyl a lil while ago.

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

is mike the fabricator at sincos?. those are very nice me like bet they sound mint. how long did it take to get them made?. thats the only hard part getting down there and waiting for them to be made up. do you think it would take more then a day

Alex

Post by Alex »

yeah hes the main fab and owner.
as for time frame it will depend on if he has done on for that engine before,
what engine is yours again? the vvti or non 2j?
and is the turbo engine exhaust ports the same ?
because im sure he has done a turbo manifold for the non vvti 2j.. unsure about vvti but maybe.
if he has and they are the same he will already have the flange, he will just need to measure up and then fab.
when he made mine he made it and jigged one in half a week..

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

Alex wrote:yeah hes the main fab and owner.
as for time frame it will depend on if he has done on for that engine before,
what engine is yours again? the vvti or non 2j?
and is the turbo engine exhaust ports the same ?
because im sure he has done a turbo manifold for the non vvti 2j.. unsure about vvti but maybe.
if he has and they are the same he will already have the flange, he will just need to measure up and then fab.
when he made mine he made it and jigged one in half a week..
non vvti, the intake and exhaust ports are different sadly. i sent him an email today so will see how it goes

Alex

Post by Alex »

The NA and turbo Exhaust ports are different on non vvti 2j's?
hmmmm