Ethans JZA80

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
detonator7

Re: Ethans JZA80

Post by detonator7 »

Awesome to see another supra. Very interested in how this all goes and the cost of it, as ive also got a n/a supra and will possibly do something similar

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

yer the cost is going to be the fun part. will list all the prices when done. should be done sooner then i thought more early october

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

bit of an update:

still sorting out what im doing. manly how far im going to go in head and block work. got some quotas on ecu and tune. E&H seid around $4000. any ideas on what you think a Ling G4 and tune would be?. will get back into after my holiday (didn't get one over xmiss) starting today :D. also looking in to a 6Speed supra na. will still do the ITB's but would be nice to have a 6speed and big brakes.

2xBlack Top ITBs

GTE valve cover

S2 headlights

and some new rear tyres (i have no idea were my old tread went :D)
Achilles ATR Sport 265/35R18

will be getting ahold of a Ridox front bar and wide body rear fenders in Feb. dont no if im going to get front fenders and do a WB conversion. the rears were cheap with the bumper so couldn't refuse lol. thoughts, should i do it?

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

Sold my car last week so you guys will see it around Auckland. Getting a 6speed next week and some other parts. Itb's are getting closer. Trying to find a way to bring the redline up to it to make most of the 280 cams with out spending thousands. 2jz ge vvti con rods are lighter so if some of them pop up ill grab them. hopfully have the itbs on before mid year. The ridox wb won't be on till I get some work rims to fill the Fenders. Will dummy up the rear wb and take some pics

driftouteast

Post by driftouteast »

My mates work mate bought this off you.

nzsupranz

Post by nzsupranz »

Small world. Good car would of keep it if I didn't get offerd a 6speed

whg-jzx90

Post by whg-jzx90 »

put ur new supra on eh ethan lol :D