my new X chassis GX61

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
jzx100

my new X chassis GX61

Post by jzx100 »

Hi guys

Here's my new ride, tried out the jzx100 but what can I say I just love the old school buzz to much HAHA.

So I brought this 3 weeks ago from Christchurch transported it up , lowered it strait away (might go a little lower in the back still), put my wheels on it and then prepped the whole car one weekend and painted it the next weekend, O did I mention its a factory manual !!!

Still have little bits left to do , sounds and afew bits of trim to put back on , JDM bubble gear knob etc and planning on putting in an LSD and a 1GGTE. this is my daily driver so here's some pictures

PowderJZX

Re: my new X chassis GX61

Post by PowderJZX »

Nice and clean!! i love it!
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

PowderJZX

Post by PowderJZX »

what lowering springs did u use bro?
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,
Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

GX61

Post by GX61 »

Awesome man good to see another one around. mean score on the factory manual!
-GX61 1GEU-

jzx100

Post by jzx100 »

PowderJZX wrote:what lowering springs did u use bro?
Fronts: :oops: Ryobi one ways in the front(cutties for now) ordered MA61 fronts, will use ae92 front shock insert shorter stroke and get the engineers at work to make a spacer for it too sit on.
Rears :MA61 low springs in the rear but might pull them out and put some super lows in, has holden commodore wagon shocks,

jzx100

Post by jzx100 »

GX61 wrote:Awesome man good to see another one around. mean score on the factory manual!
haha yea man the factory manual had me sold ! but paint was stuffed when I got it , have you got pics of yours? not to many of these in NZ :mrgreen:

Hachi Ichi 1Gdes

Post by Hachi Ichi 1Gdes »

love it!, need a bozo caller bike throttle for it.

gxfeints

Post by gxfeints »

Love it 2!! looks good even with the imitation oldschool wheels:) I wouldnt worry bout lowering the back more youll only chew out the insides of your rear tyres quicker. I think they look better with the front lower than the back if anything, instead of looking like the ass is dragging :mrgreen: Height looks perfect from here.

ryanfels

Post by ryanfels »

She looks nice mate, good steal!

jzx100

Post by jzx100 »

gxfeints wrote:Love it 2!! looks good even with the imitation oldschool wheels:) I wouldnt worry bout lowering the back more youll only chew out the insides of your rear tyres quicker. I think they look better with the front lower than the back if anything, instead of looking like the ass is dragging :mrgreen: Height looks perfect from here.
looks alright on the pics but there is four standard wheels with tyres in the boot probably helps it :oops: haha,so really does need to be a little lower bout an inch, I've been looking into bringing some ssr mk3's from japan , price's actualy really good right now, so will be selling these soon , as for camber wear ,yea thats the price you pay haha ill put up with it :mrgreen: