Soon to be boso Gx71

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
Bosozoku_GX71

Re: Soon to be boso Gx71

Post by Bosozoku_GX71 »

yea yea i see what you mean, i never even put that much thought into it. i just wanted a big single pipe, and i only went as high as i did because i figured there was no point half arseing it. But yea when i get sick of the current one il probly put way more thought into it. Honestly i dont think it is as bad as you guys think and it gets the point across, either way i like it. Im guna get a tractor flap for the top of it, just cause it will be so fucked up and weird that it will be awesome. Haha at one point i thought about rocking one on either side! Dont worry il put more thought into the next one nigel. But i see your point.
JZ = engine code
X = Chassis
71 = Series

therefore... jzx71

Bosozoku_GX71

Post by Bosozoku_GX71 »

Wow havent updated this in years! So what have i done, new starter motor (so it actually starts all the time), 15x7 +7 watanabe's on the back :D, killswitch so no one steals it, my pipe is now half bare metal half black with a stupid as tractor flap on it, stereo now works. nothing amazing i guess. Just been driving it as much as possible as much as i can afford. Just trying to sort out parts aswell, i may have found a bonnet, grill, f series subframe, boot trim, trim above the windscreen. Oh and i have also bought but not fitted, an aftermarket t series lsd so i can finally get some sideways action! And brand new MX73 BC COILOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit is getting serious now, plan is, hve the worlds sickest old gx71 for nats. Oh and i also got glass cut for my fender mirrors so they are all ready to go in when i can be bothered and can afford to have them wired in. So yeah not too much then!
JZ = engine code
X = Chassis
71 = Series

therefore... jzx71

Bosozoku_GX71

Post by Bosozoku_GX71 »

how could i not try those plates, i mean come on.

and yeah these are just from the nzhonda meet.

and a shoot me and some mates did

JZ = engine code
X = Chassis
71 = Series

therefore... jzx71

Bosozoku_GX71

Post by Bosozoku_GX71 »

oh yeah and some interior mods aswell, got myself a nice wooden oldschool nardi wheel and a generic trademe me brand dildo, i fugured the only way i could attempt to make up for the cheap dildo is by getting the biggest one possibel, cause lets face it everything else on this car is rediculous. So hence 330mm Blue crystal dildo.

JZ = engine code
X = Chassis
71 = Series

therefore... jzx71

ryanfels

Post by ryanfels »

Bosozoku_GX71 wrote:Image
I didnt know that mx73 was up in auckland now.

Also you will probably find the wiring is already there for the fender mirrors

Bosozoku_GX71

Post by Bosozoku_GX71 »

ryanfels wrote:
I didnt know that mx73 was up in auckland now.

Also you will probably find the wiring is already there for the fender mirrors
Oh yeah maybe, it has electric door mounted mirrors at the moment, but the mirrors I have got are off an old laurel so yea might have to do some messing round. And na the Cressida is in Wellington now, the guy was just up here for a week or so and I had to get a photo with another one. Shows how much lower I need to go aswell.
JZ = engine code
X = Chassis
71 = Series

therefore... jzx71

ch4ng

Post by ch4ng »

I spy my photo! Lol
Love that pic of the tail light on the pipe dude