VR25 Special

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
VR25

Re: VR25 Special

Post by VR25 »

JZX90LOVE424 wrote:
VR25 wrote:
Max Power wrote:Looks very tidy, I like what you did with the profec as well. I hope one day I have 3 pedals :mrgreen:
The team did a absolutely pro job on this one , apart from the meter , this was done to total manual spec . You would never know it was an auto .

Except that your Stomp pad next to your clutch is prolly closer than it should be.
When you press the clutch down to you hit it with the side of your foot....
Not at all , we have removed the foot rest bracket altogether , the pad is sitting at floor level . No contact at all .

VR25

Post by VR25 »

WATDA wrote:Looks good buddy!
Will get ECU numbers also
Cool .

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

congrats on the conversion! bet it'll be an absolute monster to drive now!

VR25

Post by VR25 »

Funny you should say the word monster , I was thinking on the same lines :D . It's going to take a little time to readjust to the power , it's pretty awesome . 1st - 3rd I'm thinking about a 40 % increase in power , which I know you will all say " fuckoff " , but I'm putting this down to the Exedy Hyper Single Clutch and Flywheel package . New setup weighs about 8 kilos compared to a factory setup at maybe 30 kilos . Cams , Injectors , computer and tune in a week or so . Stilling only running 1 bar , but we'll tune the profec for 1 bar for street and maybe 1.3 for a bit of fun on the track .

JZX90LOVE424

Post by JZX90LOVE424 »

Not at all , we have removed the foot rest bracket altogether , the pad is sitting at floor level . No contact at all .[/quote]

NICE !!!! Thats good cause i have driven some poorly converted MT's and everytime you press down on the clutch your foot jams into te stomp pad.

Nice Ride Bro
JZX90 2JZ 900HP FTW

gtivvl

Post by gtivvl »

u can still tell it was auto....havent removed the mode button for the auto....

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

VR25 wrote:Very Serious , had many many offer's over the weekend anywhere from $ 45 k - $ 60k . The car looked so good that a lot of people thought is was brand new , even with the bonnet up . Two chicks came back three times to up there first offer of $ 45k .

$60,000 fucking bullshit hahahahhaahahahh
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

see in person and ull agree.
genuine parts and no expense spared. its worth the coin.

VR25

Post by VR25 »

yakuza wrote:
VR25 wrote:Very Serious , had many many offer's over the weekend anywhere from $ 45 k - $ 60k . The car looked so good that a lot of people thought is was brand new , even with the bonnet up . Two chicks came back three times to up there first offer of $ 45k .

$60,000 fucking bullshit hahahahhaahahahh
Thank you for your constructive criticism fuckwit . It's this type of forum member that I and and lot of people in the industry have had enough of with this forum. You will probably have noticed that my / our involvement in the club has practically ceased , and for good reason . There are a lot of people on this forum that we have a good relationship with , and long may it continue , but to disrespect me personally on a post made some time ago really pisses me off .
Say thank you to Yakuza , NST is now breaking any relationship it has had with this forum regarding any club discount or support for your vehicle .

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

You don't own NST peter, no need to get all upset either after making ridiculous comments yourself. I will do business with NST if I feel the need to.
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933