[UPDATED] jzx90 cresta (=

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
Nathan Malmo

[UPDATED] jzx90 cresta (=

Post by Nathan Malmo »

hey guys, i did a post a while back and forgot to do my info on my post, so i thought with the updated mods to my car id do the information now too, chur (=

Name: Nathan Malmo
Where your from: Auckland
What you do: was working fulltime now studying graphic design
Car you own: jzx90 cresta
Mods and future plans: Heaps! want to do a full manny turbo swap out. plenty of plans!
Next car you want to buy: ae86 would be cool
Why you joined JZX NZ: i love them, and i now own one! so i thought id get amongst the community :)

yo! i'm Nathan, i'm 19 and this is my jzx90 cresta, i had a thread earlier on but that was straight after i bought the thing, since then, ive put new wheels/tyres (17x9 with a 215/45 allround) and wheel nuts all round, gone with gold wheel nuts for a touch of class, ive put a new exhaust system on, and have done a few little things like new steering wheel, speakers, service etc etc, it's an awesome car, slides around in the wet pretty darn easy, but is heaps of fun, learning as i go, this is my first JZ series motor!
lots of future goodies planned!
anyway here's some pics :) hope ya like it.

Driftmonkey

Re: [UPDATED] jzx90 cresta (=

Post by Driftmonkey »

Are those 17s? At first glance looked like 16s to me.. looks good either way ;) automagic or manual? auto i'm assuming.. :cry:

Nathan Malmo

Post by Nathan Malmo »

haha they are 17's, it's the smallest wheel you can go with these i reckon, yea it's auto, but i'm going to save a lil bit more and do a manual conversion, and i was talking to a guy working at tyre tec in wairau about it and it turns out a plus t for this should be all sweet to go ahead with and do too!

driftouteast

Post by driftouteast »

Keisukes old one?

Nathan Malmo

Post by Nathan Malmo »

haha funny you should say that! nah it's not it's from up north in Whangarei, but i got asked the same question by a guy who works at Tyretec! his username on here is "fake86" owns a 2jz+t 100.
is keisukes old one similar is it??

driftouteast

Post by driftouteast »

Pretty similar, and saw it was up for sale a while ago.
Anyway, good plans. More people should +t Jzs

Nathan Malmo

Post by Nathan Malmo »

oh gotcha, thanks! yea ive decided it's alot cheaper than finding a gte motor, and the power i would be running means a plus t would do the job fine. aslong as it's tuned correct with a good comp, no worries.