my first JZX, jzx90 Cresta :)

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
Nathan Malmo

my first JZX, jzx90 Cresta :)

Post by Nathan Malmo »

Hey guys, my name is Nathan, i'm 19 and have just gotten myself my first jzx! pretty stoked with it, i managed to trade my redtop 4age ae92 and 300 cash for it (the ae92 wasn't exactly factory)

anyway it's a jzx90 cresta, 1jz auto, but it's a great starting point, looks good from the beginning too, 17x8.5 unknown wheels, but they look ok for now, won't be around for long though so if you'd be keen on them let me know :) ride height has been changed, not on adjustables, just springs and gas struts, and i may have sussed a near complete manual conversion already for a ridiculously cheap price. anywho, here's some photo's!
but the electronic drivers seat has to go. so if anyone has jzx rails for an aftermarket bucket seat, i'd love to hear from you!

hope you guys like it, i'm certainly happy with it

davealdworth

Re: my first JZX, jzx90 Cresta :)

Post by davealdworth »

Looks good dude, what are your plans for it?

Hachi-ichi

Post by Hachi-ichi »

This was on tardme a week ago huh?
cool buy, I'm guessing GTE and low will come in time?
E-GX81-AEPQF. 8E3, FB81

Nathan Malmo

Post by Nathan Malmo »

yup more low to come, adjustables when i can afford to cert them, i'm off to uni soon so should be interesting, yup just 1jzge :) goes great though, trans is smooth.

plans for it in my see able future.. new set of mags, adjustables, hopefully get my manual conversion in there, repaint on the front gaurds ( there's a bit of sun damage) i'd love to find a lip for it, and possibly skirts to go with it, and some interior goodies (seat, wheel etc etc)

i really want to do a +t but atm for a student budget the gas bill is high enough as it is haha :D

thanks for the positive feedback!

Nathan Malmo

Post by Nathan Malmo »

and yea, was on trademe, up in Whangarei, i offered him a trade with my ae92 and he was keen, here's a pic. oh and i will look at a different exhaust, get more of that 1jz groan.

Driftmonkey

Post by Driftmonkey »

Manual conversion.... where who how. I want one too.. :cry: Good to see another JZX90 here!

Nathan Malmo

Post by Nathan Malmo »

the guy i got it off sussed out a deal for me, i'm stoked because i would never have been able to afford it otherwise!!

cheers mayn, i've had a browse at your car, looks nice! that ass pic with the adjusty's is babe'
Driftmonkey wrote:Manual conversion.... where who how. I want one too.. :cry: Good to see another JZX90 here!
Driftmonkey wrote:Manual conversion.... where who how. I want one too.. :cry: Good to see another JZX90 here!
n!