Jesses JZX100 Chaser

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
Matt K

Re: Jesses JZX100 Chaser

Post by Matt K »

Driftmonkey wrote:Am I missing something? What's photoshopped? Aaaand, I don't see no wing anywhere :lol:

meh just typical quotes commented by idiots on StanceNations' facebook page

Driftmonkey

Post by Driftmonkey »

Matt K wrote:
Driftmonkey wrote:Am I missing something? What's photoshopped? Aaaand, I don't see no wing anywhere :lol:

meh just typical quotes commented by idiots on StanceNations' facebook page
Ah, you're completely right with needs more low, though. I might just spend some money on coilovers and a cert even though I'll never make my money back off of this.

What you reckon this is worth?

PSIBRG

Post by PSIBRG »

I have my old suspension sitting around somewhere from my JZX. Was keeping in case I needed to get off a pink sticker, but the coil overs are the least of my worries now.

Bilstein shocks/springs. They sit reasonably low and handle awesome. Might need some keepers in the rear from memory cause I think they were slightly uncaptive with the wheels in the air, but in saying that, I got quite a few legit wofs with them and it was never mentioned. $350 if you want em...

Sat like this

JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

Driftmonkey

Post by Driftmonkey »

PSIBRG wrote:I have my old suspension sitting around somewhere from my JZX. Was keeping in case I needed to get off a pink sticker, but the coil overs are the least of my worries now.

Bilstein shocks/springs. They sit reasonably low and handle awesome. Might need some keepers in the rear from memory cause I think they were slightly uncaptive with the wheels in the air, but in saying that, I got quite a few legit wofs with them and it was never mentioned. $350 if you want em...

Sat like this

so so so tempting. pay day today too... umm. ill let you know! are they leaky or anything do they come back up by themselves? or just in need of keeper springs?

PSIBRG

Post by PSIBRG »

Pretty sure there's nothing wrong with them, I only pulled them out to put BC Golds in. I'll have to dig them out of my parts mountain for a check. You can check them out once I find them if ya want.
JZX91 1JZGTE マークⅡ - Dori project
UZZ30 1UZFE ソアラ - Whale Rider
C83A 4G63T ミラージュ - Lawn Ornament

Shiznt

Post by Shiznt »

It looks like you just need a wheel alignment as it is toeing out. The factory arms have some adjustment.

Driftmonkey

Post by Driftmonkey »

PSIBRG wrote:Pretty sure there's nothing wrong with them, I only pulled them out to put BC Golds in. I'll have to dig them out of my parts mountain for a check. You can check them out once I find them if ya want.
Sa-weet dude, lemme know.
Shiznt wrote:It looks like you just need a wheel alignment as it is toeing out. The factory arms have some adjustment.
Just taking the piss, the rears with the 25mm spacers stick out like balls, but you're right. Definitely in need of better tyres and alignment, balance etc. Wobbles at like 160kmh. Private road of course.

Matt K

Post by Matt K »

Driftmonkey wrote:
Ah, you're completely right with needs more low, though. I might just spend some money on coilovers and a cert even though I'll never make my money back off of this.

I'll give you a pm, i am very interested.

PSIBRG might you have a b series torsen lsd?

Driftmonkey

Post by Driftmonkey »

Matt K wrote:
Driftmonkey wrote:

I'll give you a pm, i am very interested.

PSIBRG might you have a b series torsen lsd?
on the chaser or the mark ii? you're free to offer on the chaser, however the mark ii is another story lol. you'll probably be seeing it at the next hori dori with a locked diff *crosses fingers* going sideways.. into walls n shit. It's got no exhaust anymore, extractors and thats it, cat is off and the rest after that is off too.
Last edited by Driftmonkey on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt K

Post by Matt K »

aww.