fallens rides

Area for JZX NZ members to show off their rides
the fallen

fallens rides

Post by the fallen »

sorry, no JZX's, but close i'm guessing.
got a couple of JZ's in the family. 3 currently, looking at sorting a 4th.

my pride and joy

jza70 mk3 supra.
close to stock 1jzgte twin turbo. modified ct-12a setup, home made BCD, blitz DSBC, twin 3"downpipes off turbos, into 3", down to 2.75, straight through. got us this
old print out, before the blitz DSBC, ended around 240rwkw.

other than that, cars close to stock, most of interior removed, genuine regulus sideskirts (as far as we know, only set in country) that due to coming off a crashed car, needed some repair. rest of exterior is stock widebody facelift goodness.

suspension is koni yellows, with stock springs (need to do something bout that...)

not much else really.

wifes daily ride is a JZS147 aristo, 2jzgte.

list is short on this one. mk4 supra shocks give the height (done by previous owner), 18*9.5 TSW thruxtons, with 265 tyres all round. 3" straight through exhaust to a single rear muffler, suprisingly no boost problems. have fitted an HKS evc4, but it's not working right yet, so still stock boost. also fitted a jza80 ecu, which changed base timing, firmed up the auto, and basically just made it a lot more responsive and fun to drive.
have also done a stereo install on it, false floor, dvd/hard drive heady, etc etc, 35% tints, and few other things.
dyno said it's about 160rwkw, but have had it out next to my mk3, and they're level till speedcut...

the third JZ is my dads jza80 which is currently being built, don't have any pics of that yet. has tein adjustables, few different sets of mags, trd rear wing, blah blah blah. will also be stripped and more tuned towards trackwork. if my uncle gets hold of it, he's looking at 600+hp and GT racing.

4th is my brothers *a70 mk3 supra, at the moment it's sitting here with no engine as we try and work out where to go with it, a mate is holding a complete jza70 in japan for me, but alas can't afford it at this point in time :( will see how that pans out. he did have a jzz30 soarer at one point, but sold it to buy a house, haha.

so yeah, thats us :geek:

shweatypox

Re: fallens rides

Post by shweatypox »

wow, that is so close to one of my bros profiles, He usually has a JZA70 sitting around but his joy seems to be his Z20 Soarer with 7MGTE and R154 box. His Mrs daily driver is also a JZS147 in the same colour. If you had just posted the cars I would have thought it was him :D

FLAWLES

Post by FLAWLES »

lame johno :P

ring them out more often fool

but yea can vouche for the jza70 for a sweet fuckn fast whip, basicly that car got me into jz engines

never for get the divy run that me and you done
still cant go down that pass with out shitting my self
curb |kərb| kerb
noun
1 a stone or concrete edging to a street or path.
2 a check or restraint on something
3 a concrete construction used to help rotate your car
4 a tempting shortcut

the fallen

Post by the fallen »

haha, yeah my bad, 135k into that 35k corner was pushing it a bit i think. still made it round. at least you're already white, where as sean when he got out of the car on his run, he changed to white, haha!

gotta get back out there sometime and lay down a decient time, i reckon i can shatter that 1:17 bottom to top, and take a good chunk out of the top to bottom...