Wanted jzx90 top and stock

Moderator: PowderJZX

schwiiing

Wanted jzx90 top and stock

Post by schwiiing »

Hi,

I used to own a jzx90 with the Supra motor 17 years ago. Yes i'm an old boy. I used it to drive to University and back. It was a manual and was incredibly economical compared to my modded DOHC Turbo Mazda Familia Infinity. Back then the Tourer V was modded with 17" wheels (huge at the time). My car hobby actually started with a 1978 Corolla Wagon, then onto VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Toyota and so on. I have owned an incredible amount of cars.

I am looking for a mint jzx90 with the GTE motor. This needs to be completely stock (sleeper look) but will consider something other than factory wheels on it. Please see below and happy for people to pm me with anything.

Type : Mark II Tourer V - will look at Chasers as well
Colour : Gold or Pearl white
Transmission : Automatic (said I was old !)
Condition : Exceptional
Mileage : Low
Stock. No lowering etc. But will consider those with motor mods.

cheers

J.W

Re: Wanted jzx90 top and stock

Post by J.W »

schwiiing

Re: Wanted jzx90 top and stock

Post by schwiiing »

cheers. I had looked at one of them before the links got posted , and have bought one of them..

Car will not be a drifter but a super street sleeper, which they are anyways. Ocassionally will do the dragstrip. Going to install a camera inside to capture those looks of surprise / terror on passengers faces. The idea is to up the hp with bolt ons and keep everything looking factory stock. Even if the hoses have to be OEM colours etc. No idea how to post images but will figure it out soon