FOR SALE: 17x9 +15 DotComs, bronze

Moderator: PowderJZX

lofreq

FOR SALE: 17x9 +15 DotComs, bronze

Post by lofreq »

yo peeps,

so my original dotcoms are up for sale to JZX members only for 2 weeks at reduced price.

all 4 rims are same size and offset. you know how they look on a x100 chaser already, only needs mild lip rolling to tuck.

comes with 4 215/45R17 tyres, front pair good 80% tread, rears 50% tread.

- 2 rims are basically brand new condition
- one rim is brand new but when i had the car on a trailer the edge of the mag clipped the trailer wheel arch and curbed it and pissed me off, so its brand new save for a 1.5" scratch on the edge.
- the last wheel just has some slight scratches round the edge normal wear nothing major.

rims bought April 2010 so less than yr old, from Nick @ Platinum Wheels. You know these rims arent being made/brought in anymore, and only ones that are left for sale are shitty black center/metal lip/4x114 only. this set was the last set available in full bronze +15 5stud so this will be rare as shit now.

$1400 cash firm to JZX members, or will be going on trademe for a higher price. selling with tyres, not seperate. balanced and ready to fit.

pics (white stuff on the edges here is just fitment lube dont worry)

deep taper concave face is tougher than fossilized mammoth nuts so get some and get hard.

pickup from central auckland, down by vector arena.

IM me or better still txt 027 5563737

cheers
nige

SimonMkII

Re: FOR SALE: 17x9 +15 DotComs, bronze

Post by SimonMkII »

Those wheels are phat bro.