FS / EOI: JZX100 Mark II parts (manual)

Moderator: PowderJZX

gunts77

Re: FS / EOI: JZX100 Mark II parts (manual)

Post by gunts77 »

The brakes on the Tourer V models had just slightly bigger rotors all round as well as the two pots on the front. Be about 295mm x 32mm rotors.
Last edited by gunts77 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue mica JZX101 Chaser

gunts77

Post by gunts77 »

How are the bushes on the coilovers? Do they need replacing?
Blue mica JZX101 Chaser

~Slideways~

Post by ~Slideways~ »

gunts77 wrote:How are the bushes on the coilovers? Do they need replacing?
Hey mate, I've been into the garage to check over the set I have access to right now and it would be best to replace the bushings. Also unfortunately the front springs have been cut, which is just silly really... but in light of this I'm going to drop the price to $350 for this set. Will be easy to replace the front springs either way (rears are fine).

The other set are still on the car, I had a total of 20min free time this weekend since I have a baby boy to look after, but as soon as I can get it in the garage I will have a closer look at the other set. But in the meantime I have dropped the price of the first set to $350.

Here are some photos of the TEINS for $350:

Front coils are cut, which I find REALLY annoying but an EASY fix:

Bushes could do with replacing:

~Slideways~

Post by ~Slideways~ »

JZX100 Mark II - Carbonfibre Bonnet $150 (Needs fibreglass work, hence price)

Wellington only please. I can possibly drop off if required.

Very light, real carbonfibre.

Crack in frame underneath, could be diy fibreglassed easy enough.

Clear coat cracked in places (I would suggest filling and painting to have a nice looking light bonnet):

~Slideways~

Post by ~Slideways~ »

Cusco Strutbrace $90

~Slideways~

Post by ~Slideways~ »

gtivvl wrote:rear brakes dont change. tourer v have twin pots at front though. might be keen on front guards if they are mint and you can get them to auckland
Hi, coincidentally I have two spare guards in the back because the shipping company dinged the front left so they bought two more as well as two more mint indicators but just put them inside.

Can get them to Auckland, should be fine to go through the Post Office. I can work out a postage price if you like?

The guards are totally straight and in the same white/pearl paint. There is a small black sort of rubber mark on the edge of one but that will easily polish out.

Cheers

~Slideways~

Post by ~Slideways~ »

Manual swap kit (excluding gbox) $800:

gtivvl

Post by gtivvl »

~Slideways~ wrote:
gtivvl wrote:rear brakes dont change. tourer v have twin pots at front though. might be keen on front guards if they are mint and you can get them to auckland
Hi, coincidentally I have two spare guards in the back because the shipping company dinged the front left so they bought two more as well as two more mint indicators but just put them inside.

Can get them to Auckland, should be fine to go through the Post Office. I can work out a postage price if you like?

The guards are totally straight and in the same white/pearl paint. There is a small black sort of rubber mark on the edge of one but that will easily polish out.

Cheers
Depot to depot thru mainfreight might be cheaper than post. If you could get a price on the shipping though that would be great. Cheers

~Slideways~

Post by ~Slideways~ »

gtivvl wrote:
~Slideways~ wrote:

Cheers
Depot to depot thru mainfreight might be cheaper than post. If you could get a price on the shipping though that would be great. Cheers
It might be yeah, I'd only be able to get to a mainfreight depot on the weekend and this weekend I'm working (normally don't). I'll see what I can find out and get back to you. Cheers

gtivvl

Post by gtivvl »

~Slideways~ wrote:
gtivvl wrote:
~Slideways~ wrote:

Cheers
It might be yeah, I'd only be able to get to a mainfreight depot on the weekend and this weekend I'm working (normally don't). I'll see what I can find out and get back to you. Cheers
No hurry mate dont need em urgently