E ManageUltimate , Greddy Profec B II and parts

Moderator: PowderJZX

VR25

E ManageUltimate , Greddy Profec B II and parts

Post by VR25 »

For sale is a Greddy Emanage Ultimate . Currently setup for JZX110 1JZGTE vvti map. Approx 12 months old and is in a new Condition . Can also supply plug and play harness if the purchaser can hold off for removal . $ 800.00

Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost controller in Silver . Comes with all appopriate parts plus spares $ 300.00

Greddy Airnix 1JZGTE pod Filter $ 25.00

1JZGTE VVTi Engine Block only . Travelled 130 K but bores are in as new condition . A re ring might be advisable , but not necessary . Also comes with Oil pump and water pump . $ 1000.000

shweatypox

Re: E ManageUltimate , Greddy Profec B II and parts

Post by shweatypox »

would that emanage be a plug n play for a stock setup? Does the filter come with a pipe?

VR25

Post by VR25 »

shweatypox wrote:would that emanage be a plug n play for a stock setup? Does the filter come with a pipe?
When I say plug and play , it will plug directly into your factory ECU , assuming you have a 110 , not sure about 100# or earlier , Tofu may be able to answer .
From there you will need to tune although it does come with a base 1JZGTE vvti map .

The filter is just the pod , not with the pipe . I'm still using that with my new Apexi setup .

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

VR25 wrote:
shweatypox wrote:would that emanage be a plug n play for a stock setup? Does the filter come with a pipe?
When I say plug and play , it will plug directly into your factory ECU , assuming you have a 110 , not sure about 100# or earlier , Tofu may be able to answer .
From there you will need to tune although it does come with a base 1JZGTE vvti map .

The filter is just the pod , not with the pipe . I'm still using that with my new Apexi setup .
Yup I have a 110, I better see if there are any Emanage tuners in my area before I commit :) Im keen on that filter though, will PM you