Moderator: PowderJZX

Shiznt

Re: What did you do to your x chassis today

Post by Shiznt »

Yeah man that's the plan, I like low seats, should work out well

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

Cried on her when a guy backed into my 110 today :cry: Good news is, I can remove the park sensors, remove the dam bumper sticker and see about replacing the rear lights with the LED versions

1jzSoarer

Post by 1jzSoarer »

Tofu wrote:
1jzSoarer wrote:Fitted Cusco coilovers and Tommei Arms turbo, Link ecu, Walbro 255, Sard FPR, 850cc Densos and dropped it down to C and M performance for a Dyno tune. Now waiting on Work VX XX and Brides to arrive from Japan 8-)
lots of tomei m8280 owners now!
let us know how it goes.. the link ecu should give you plenty of power!
Got back from overseas today and finally picked up the JZZ from C & M performance tune.

I had a Turbo dump custom made as with the JZZ I had space to keep the angle to a minimum to maximize flow. The factory leads were also replaced as they were causing a miss on high boost.

RESULT.

1JZ GTE VVTI with Tommei Arms turbo, 850 Denso's, Walbro, big turbo dump and 3" exhaust and tuned on a Vi-Pec ECU (same as a link and NZ made) and factory cams.

Low boost 17psi 273kw and 513 NM Torque
High boost 20psi 303 kw and 587 NM Torque

Very happy with breaking the 300kw atw without the Tommei Arms cams. will post dyno sheets soon
1jz Soarer

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

1jzSoarer wrote:
Tofu wrote:
1jzSoarer wrote:Fitted Cusco coilovers and Tommei Arms turbo, Link ecu, Walbro 255, Sard FPR, 850cc Densos and dropped it down to C and M performance for a Dyno tune. Now waiting on Work VX XX and Brides to arrive from Japan 8-)
Got back from overseas today and finally picked up the JZZ from C & M performance tune.

I had a Turbo dump custom made as with the JZZ I had space to keep the angle to a minimum to maximize flow. The factory leads were also replaced as they were causing a miss on high boost.

RESULT.

1JZ GTE VVTI with Tommei Arms turbo, 850 Denso's, Walbro, big turbo dump and 3" exhaust and tuned on a Vi-Pec ECU (same as a link and NZ made) and factory cams.

Very happy with breaking the 300kw atw without the Tommei Arms cams. will post dyno sheets soon

What ViPec are you running? I have a V88 for the 2jzgte but and looking at the V44 for the 1jzgte

1jzSoarer

Post by 1jzSoarer »

its the V44. Its was real good to tune with, the only down point is that the cold start is hard to set up but a bit of rough running on a cold morning doesn't bother me.
1jz Soarer

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

1jzSoarer wrote:
Tofu wrote:

RESULT.

Shit yeah, nice output, whats the price on a V44? You purchase it from Gary Cooper Performance?

1jzSoarer

Post by 1jzSoarer »

I got it for $900 through a guy that had it lying around and had no use to it. Was all ready to run a Link but found the Vi-Pec was exactly the same (almost identical in every aspect) so for $900 I was silly not to grab it.
1jz Soarer

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

1jzSoarer wrote:I got it for $900 through a guy that had it lying around and had no use to it. Was all ready to run a Link but found the Vi-Pec was exactly the same (almost identical in every aspect) so for $900 I was silly not to grab it.
shit yeah, nice score

im_oli

Post by im_oli »

Took my JZX100 drifting at Hampton Downs. Was yesterday but who cares it was sick!

Gave it the beat down all day at the track then drove 4 hours home, Toyota reliability!

1jzSoarer

Post by 1jzSoarer »

[URL=http://s681.photobucket.com/user/C ... .jpg[/img][/url]

Running a GReddy EBC but it still lets boost drop back a tad. Power is steady all through the rev range. Took it for its first good thrashing this weekend. Boost comes in at 2100 rpm and as it hits limiter and its still pulling like there is still more to go. It loves boost and the limiter. The drive and control with the 1.5 way is amazing. Wish I ditched the 180sx for a 1jz J-chassis years ago.
1jz Soarer