What's my jzx90 Tourer V worth roughly?

General discussion

Moderator: PowderJZX

Bob

What's my jzx90 Tourer V worth roughly?

Post by Bob »

Hi, I'm thinking it might be time to sell my (beloved) 93 Mark II tourer V 1jz-gte auto, but I've really got no idea about what I should ask for it. I imported it from Japan in 99 with about 60,000 ks on it, it's got 185k on it now, been a great daily driver over the years, I'm the only NZ owner. Dark green metallic (needs a respray though, clear coat is buggered), automatic, stock except for exhaust and air filter, in good condition apart from the paint work being tired. Tidy green interior, mechanically solid, everything works except the heater (fan and aircon ok, but no heat). Factory mags. I don't want to give it away, but I do have too many cars and I'm not in NZ a lot of the time so I really should let someone else enjoy one of these excellent machines. What do you guys think would be a reasonable price to ask on trademe for it? If it's only worth a few g's I'll probably just keep it, but like I say I really don't know what these go for and I haven't seen any similar Mark II's auctioned on trademe yet so it's hard to know...

splatman1

Re: What's my jzx90 Tourer V worth roughly?

Post by splatman1 »

May not be very helpful, but have seen a few on trademe at one stage with around the 30-50 thousand km mark asking for 10 generally. Stock imports. But thats also sometimes overpriced dealerships :/

Bob

Post by Bob »

Yup I've seen a few of those, with less kms and better condition than mine of course. Really dunno what to ask for it.... would 5k be greedy? If I couldn't get that I'd probably just keep it.

JZ14

Post by JZ14 »

Throw it up for 5k and see what happens.. You'll probably get the next drift king come with ASB's backing and snatch it up for $5k no worries..