Which adjustables??

General discussion

Moderator: PowderJZX

Slammed

Which adjustables??

Post by Slammed »

Hey guys I'm wanting to purchase some adjustable for my jzx110 torn between bc golds at $1500 or d2s at $1100 and would be using it on a daily driver with the odd track day here and there any help would be appreciated

yakuza

Re: Which adjustables??

Post by yakuza »

There's a thread about JZX110 coilovers options in the 'suspension and brakes section' which could be quite useful for you.
dailydrivenJZX

Mob. 0211015933

xnickx

Post by xnickx »

Personally I would go for the BC-Racing BR-Type (aka Golds) if you are planning to take the car on the track.
They have better internal valving and (touch wood) I haven't had any warranty returns with the current BR-Type range in the past 4 years!
FYI Members of this forum pay only $1345.50 Incl GST for a set of the BC-Racing BR-Type Coilovers from NSToyota!

davealdworth

Post by davealdworth »

If you want I've done a bit of hunting around over the past few years and came up with this quick listing for most of the bolt on daily/track suspension set ups for the 110. May be some other options that take your fancy

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1799

Slammed

Post by Slammed »

Cheers for the info guys it helped a lot

m989

Post by m989 »

Whatever brand you get, make sure they will pass certification before you buy them. My JIC's are too stiff apparently so it doesn't comply with section 2.4 in this PDF...

http://www.lvvta.org.nz/documents/stand ... ystems.pdf