'Spotted' Thread

General discussion

Moderator: PowderJZX

murdoko

Re: 'Spotted' Thread

Post by murdoko »

Spotted a JZX110 Fortuna Mark II driving up Ponsonby road with male Asian driver inside.. subtle beast :shock:

blink13b

Post by blink13b »

x90 wrote:I have a white jzx100 in chch and drive down lincoln rd daily to and from work, foglights have a sort of green tinge to them in the right light, may have been mine youve seen, also drive the silver lx90 on gtr wheels down there frequently aswell. saw a burgundy x100 yesterday heading onto the motorway around 4.40 on black 18s,19s looked nice, anyone on here?
haha yeap that white one with the green tinge lights is it, last time i saw you i was in my black x100, was at night though, half hanging out the window waving haha.
jzx = yes........ anything else = no
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

2win2rbo

Post by 2win2rbo »

I was driving southbound on Wairau Road and saw a stock white X100 driven by a girl.
1993 トヨタ クレスタ TOURER S JZX90

freshez

Post by freshez »

Driving over the motorway on Redoubt Rd, Manukau this morning @ 9am. Caught a glimpse of a white x100 and 2 Supras, a red and green (iirc) heading South.

archon

Post by archon »

Came back from Hamilton and saw more JZXs than were at the Supra, oops I mean JZX, meet.

2jzChaser

Post by 2jzChaser »

Saw a silver jzx100 chaser city bound on the northwestern Motorway this morning. Numberplate EQA408. According to Carjam its got a 4L V8 in it. I'm guessing lexus V8. Never seen a lexus V8 swap into a chaser before??

gtivvl

Post by gtivvl »

prob that 1uz chaser that was at the drags before

Max Power

Post by Max Power »

Seen Jonno today - If your reading this Jonno you should take that tough as nuts 81 to skid comp next weekend. I will even spot you the $10 entrance fee :D

Also in the last week or so seen the list below roaming New Plymouth - anyone know them or of them?
- Black kitted X100 Chaser on 18s
- White X100 Chaser with vented bonnet which looks pretty dam serious
- White X100 Mark 2 with tidy kit
- X81(?) maroon cressida sacked on gold rims
- Facelift green possible X101 on factory rims
- Also seen that LPG'd manual 100 for sale not long ago, looks very tidy in the flesh.

DJX

Post by DJX »

the two white x100 you describe are from down the coast I believe. pass me at incredible speeds

Ventourer

Post by Ventourer »

Saw a thick and creamy cream markII last night heading to motorway from Tristram ave with gold rims... lookin good