Sinco customs discounts

General discussion

Moderator: PowderJZX

ryanfels

Re: Sinco customs discounts

Post by ryanfels »

holy shite! someone gizz a set of those 2jzge extractors!

Alex

Post by Alex »

The last vvti manifold katsudai made cracked like a mofo..
he makes some decent stuff, but hes still just a small do it at home type fabricator.
get sinco to make you some ryan..

FLAWLES

Post by FLAWLES »

ryanfels wrote:holy shite! someone gizz a set of those 2jzge extractors!
hard out look at the dyno graph tho
those insane headers and air filter set up netted them that much power? on a std ecu?
i am veru very interested in that set up 100%
curb |kərb| kerb
noun
1 a stone or concrete edging to a street or path.
2 a check or restraint on something
3 a concrete construction used to help rotate your car
4 a tempting shortcut

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

FLAWLES wrote:who the hell as cats in there cars these days
Is it illegal to take them off now? Was told that about my jzx110 so I left it in there

FLAWLES

Post by FLAWLES »

shweatypox wrote:
Is it illegal to take them off now? Was told that about my jzx110 so I left it in there

depends who you talk to
as there is a law that has been in the pipe lines for a few yrs now, that all cars that came out from factory with cats have to have them for wofs regardless

i talked to a top cert place in hamilton about this and it didnt phase him, as long as your car meet the correct a/f ratios at certin rpm all is fine

my advice would be be this
if you where going to take it out, dont throw it away, just incase they bring the law into practise, and set your exhaust up so that you can bolt in the cat with zero issuse's
curb |kərb| kerb
noun
1 a stone or concrete edging to a street or path.
2 a check or restraint on something
3 a concrete construction used to help rotate your car
4 a tempting shortcut

shweatypox

Post by shweatypox »

FLAWLES wrote:
shweatypox wrote:

depends who you talk to
as there is a law that has been in the pipe lines for a few yrs now, that all cars that came out from factory with cats have to have them for wofs regardless

i talked to a top cert place in hamilton about this and it didnt phase him, as long as your car meet the correct a/f ratios at certin rpm all is fine

my advice would be be this
if you where going to take it out, dont throw it away, just incase they bring the law into practise, and set your exhaust up so that you can bolt in the cat with zero issuse's
ah ok, I was told it was something to do with year of the vehicle, like any over 2000 is a def WOF fail if missing the cat.

Alex

Post by Alex »

depends on who gives you your wof..
just use a mechanic you know. haha

archon

Post by archon »

shweatypox wrote:ah ok, I was told it was something to do with year of the vehicle, like any over 2000 is a def WOF fail if missing the cat
Yep (sort of), it's in the VIRM as part of the 1st Amendment - unfortunately unlike the US first amendment this one just takes away rights....but it's based on the date of first registration in NZ not on the vehicle year.

"2. A vehicle (other than group L vehicle or a class MA or MC motorsport vehicle with a valid motorsport authority card) that was first registered in New Zealand on or after 1 May 2010 and manufactured from 1 January 1990 has a catalytic converter removed where there is evidence that one was originally fitted, and there is no written evidence issued by a TSDA that the vehicle passed a prescribed metered emissions test in this condition (Notes 5 and 6)."

Notes 5 and 6
"Note 5 This reason for rejection does not apply if the vehicle operator can provide evidence that the vehicle was first certified for entry before 1 May 2008.
Note 6 The metered emissions test can only be carried out at TSDA sites (VTNZ, VINZ, AA, Safer Vehicle Testing) where entry inspections are carried out. The TSDAs will issue a document that identifies the vehicle, whether or not the vehicle has passed the test, and whether or not the vehicle was tested with any OE catalytic converters removed. A metered emissions test is not required if a catalytic converter is refitted, or if there is evidence that the vehicle was not originally fitted with a catalytic converter."

TOYWGN

Post by TOYWGN »

Hi guys

Any news on the pipes? :) :) :)
Jzx100 Tourer V!!!!!

"The butthole was made for shitting, the pussy was made for hitting."

Tofu

Post by Tofu »

are you able to make a dump pipe with screamer similar to the AM performance one?